Saturday, 11 February 2012




















Hi everybody! Long time no see. hahaha. It kinda of busy. (how busy is) I just returned sitevisit in Langkawi, Kedah. such a nice palce. very lovely one, i used to stay at Chenangbeach. its quite good beach. i had bought so many chocolate and sweet. but now all gone ~ ~ haha (actually i ATE it all). we went few places such as lakes handmaidens, bunting, brown rice, wet beach, bat cave and so on. also went to the mat overwhelmed hill. very beatiful. In the bat cave, I saw a lot of sleeping bats during the day. the cave is also a fun place, there are many things that I learned. one of these is the type of rock and how rock can begenerated. on the lake handmaidens I am very impressed pregnant with its crystal clear waters and the most amazing thing is peace there.only hope to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts