Sunday 19 February 2012

the sambal ikan bilis story


"oleh kerana ibu pos kan sambal ikan bilis kegemaran aolng dari johor kr penang, tiap2 hari along makan sambal ibu je. hehe. dah seminggu ngadap laok tu je. btw thanks ibu. tiap2 hari dapat berdinner dan berlunch masakan ibu walaupun dah dua bulan lebih tak balik rumah. i just wanna says that i misss you so much!
p/s:sambal dah nak habis dah! hehe"
this is my post at facebook. actually i am really miss  my home and my mother's cook. i adore it! it had been two month since i'm not back there. there so many reason that why i could not make it. mom really know to raise me. and she did so well. thanks mom! i could not tell how much i love you. really sorry for all those mistake i did before. be with my mom a day will make remember  to my childhood day.. and i still count on that day. when it will be. since i stay at boarding school from i am 13 until now. i really do not have much time to spare with her. still, those time i had was a precious time. when i feel sad or become sulky she will convince me with her way. it was had been such past time. now i already 19, so be sulky or mad not me more. but still i want remember when all that happen. my favorite dish, sambal ikan bilis made by her is the best dishes in the world, even tenderloin steak nor domino's pizza could not beat it. and i admit that i can eat it for whole life! thanks mom, i adore you so much, forever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts